Jewel of the Creek, Cave Creek, Arizona, Sunday April 21

  • jimburns1029
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2013
      This afternoon between 2:00 and 5:00pm, warm, cloudless, windless, I had 7 ode species along Jewel of the Creek north of Cave Creek, Arizona.

      Rambur's Forktail--a few, males & females both
      Citrine Forktail--a few, males & females both
      Aztec Dancer--several, males only
      Springwater Dancer--several, including pairs in tandem

      Giant Darner--1 male
      Common Whitetail--1 male
      Flame Skimmer--7 males

      Jim