NM, Albuquerque - early dragonfly

  • Bosque Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2013
      I spotted an early season dragonfly here in Albuquerque around noon today along the canal just north of the Rio Grande Nature Center.

      I was on my bike and surprised to see it, so I'm not 100% sure, but it looked like a female Variegated Meadowhawk.

      Bill

      "I'm not an expert; I'm an enthusiast!"
      New Mexico, U.S.A - The Land of Enchantment
      http://www.bosquebill.com