Dragonfly haiku

  • Jim Stuart
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      My wife's sensei in her aikido martial arts group was researching haiku poetry and found this site which he forwarded to me, knowing my interest in odes. I'm also a haiku fan, so I really enjoyed this.

       http://haikuproject.wordpress.com/tag/r-h-blyth/

      Thanks,
      Jim

      James N. Stuart
      Albuquerque, NM
      jnstuart61 AT yahoo.com
      http://flickr.com/photos/stuartwildlife

      "All calculations based on experience elsewhere fail in New Mexico" -- Lew Wallace, New Mexico Territorial Governor, 1878-81