update on the 3rd edition of Draginflies of N.A.

  • IORI
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2013
      According to the Publisher, The book will go to press in late April and be
      delivered here to Gainesville in June. Since I have been making labels for
      all of the advanced orders as they come in, the books should be mailed to
      those who ordered within two days of shipment to Gainesville.

      So far there are no price changes in force except for non U.S. shipping
      addresses since international shipping rates have skyrocketed. U.S. shipping
      rates went up a little, but the $130.00 price still stands ($134.02 by
      Paypal). There should be a price change when the book goes to press, so get
      your orders in now so that you are locked into the price. Non U.S. orders
      have to be priced for postage, so email me for final quote.