Variegated Meadowhawk

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
      Working on updating the SW maps and have noted that S. corruptum has now
      been found in every county in CA, NV, UT and AZ!!
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 21, 2013
        Here in New Mexico, we have Variegated Meadowhawk documented from all but 2 of the state's 33 counties (Harding and McKinley) ... both counties are short on surface water, have relatively little public access to the ode habitat that is there, and are under-surveyed. However I suspect with a little effort this common species would not be hard to document there.