Rio Salado, Maricopa Co., Arizona, December 2, 2012

  • jimburns1029
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
      On a sunny and warm Sunday afternoon I had four species at Rio Salado, north side of the river, upper pond:

      Rambur's Forktail--2 males
      Dusky Dancer--1 male
      Common Green Darner--several males
      Variegated Meadowhawk--several males

      I believe this may be a new late date for Dusky Dancer in Arizona.

      Jim
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
        Yes, at least my chart shows the late date for Dusky Dancer as
        11/27/ - date reported by Pierre Deviche.
        I certainly appreciate your noting the date and sending in the report!!
        Kathy Biggs
        Ps. And I'm envious! Haven't seen a flying Ode since Thanksgiving.