Dragonfly Pocket Guides

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2012
      I've got 10 book store return copies of Common Dragonflies of
      California (2009 revised edition). These are undamaged but
      show shelf ware....they still would fit in an Xmas stocking
      ;-). I'm offering them to the first 10 folks who want them at
      half price ($5.00) plus special shipping fee of only $3.00.
      I'll send you a paypal $$ request or you can send a check.
      I have plenty of pristine copies too of course, at regular
      price of $9.95 plus shipping which can be bought using PayPal
      or by sending a check.
      http://bigsnest.members.sonic.net/Pond/dragons/revisedCAGuide.html
      <http://bigsnest.members.sonic.net/Pond/dragons/revisedCAGuide.html>