Re: [CalOdes] The Xerces Society 2013 Dragonfly Calendar

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      Hello from me too. I've seen the calendar, and it is great. You get two dragonfly photos for every month and a lot of interesting facts about the group, as well as learning what The Xerces Society is doing with them. You should order one before the supply runs out. Buy them as great Christmas gifts for all your friends whether they are hooked on odonates or not!

      Dennis Paulson
      Seattle