The Xerces Society 2013 Dragonfly Calendar

  • Michele Blackburn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
      Hi All -

      A friendly reminder that the Xerces Society's 2013 Dragonfly Calendar is
      available for purchase on our website http://www.xerces.org/calendar/ or by
      calling toll free 855-232-6639. Full of stunning dragonfly photos from North
      America, it is a wonderful gift that keeps on giving throughout the year!

      Thanks in advance for your support and to the odeing community that captured
      the amazing photos featured in the calendar!

      Proceeds of the calendar will help support conservation and understanding of
      these remarkable invertebrates.

      Best,

      Michele

      Michele Blackburn

      Aquatic Program Conservation Associate

      The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation

      1971 - 2011: Forty Years of Conservation!

      628 NE Broadway Suite 200, Portland, OR, 97232 USA

      Tel: (503) 232-6639 x113

      Toll free: 855-232-6639 x113

      Fax: (503) 233-6479

      <mailto:michele@...> michele@... |
      <http://www.xerces.org/> www.xerces.org

      Connect with Xerces
      <http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Xerces-Society/193182577358618>
      FB_icon_small | <http://www.migratorydragonflypartnership.org/> Migratory
      Dragonfly Partnership
      <https://www.facebook.com/MigratoryDragonflyPartnership> FB_icon_small
      <https://twitter.com/Dragonfly_MDP>

      The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation is an international
      nonprofit organization that protects wildlife through the conservation of
      invertebrates and their habitat.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2012
        Hello from me too. I've seen the calendar, and it is great. You get two dragonfly photos for every month and a lot of interesting facts about the group, as well as learning what The Xerces Society is doing with them. You should order one before the supply runs out. Buy them as great Christmas gifts for all your friends whether they are hooked on odonates or not!

        Dennis Paulson
        Seattle