Re: [SoWestOdes] 11/03: Maricopa Co., AZ, rarities: SOOTY SADDLEBAGS, TEZPI DANCERS

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
      Congratulations!! Lovely images - I'll be linking to them!!
      I believe that this a new county record also? If so I've gotta update a
      map too! And update website....LOVE having to do work like this, sure
      beats housework!!
      Kathy
      Ps. Pierre - are you a member yet of Western Odonata on Facebook? It'd
      be good to announce it there too!