White-belted Ringtail

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
      This appears to be a new late date for White-belted Ringtail in Nevada:
      10-19-12 West side of Pyramid Lake
      Photographed by Celise Sharpe.
      I will submit this record for her on Odonata Central.

      AND, I'd like to encourage folks to look at their photographs and
      esp.specimens and compare them to the maps on Odonata Central. MANY
      records are from Nick Donnelly's Dot Map project and are only recorded
      by species and county, with no place or date associated with them. If
      you have a voucher with the date and place associated with it, it would
      be good to record it on OC.

      Cheers!!
      Kathy Biggs