Jewel of the Creek, Spur Cross Recreation Area, Maricopa Co., AZ, Saturday 10/13

  • jimburns1029
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2012
      On a fall day that defined why we all live here--calm, cloudless, never broke 90 degrees, I had 15 species at Jewel of the Creek between Noon and 4:00pm:

      Canyon Rubyspot--several males, 1 female
      Familiar Bluet--several
      Painted Damsel--1 male, 1 female
      Desert Firetail--common
      Lavender Dancer--3 pair in tandem