6/27/04 Slate Creek, Yavapai Co.- new county record?

  • rsawby
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2004
      Greetings,
      This morning I went to Slate Creek, a tributary of the Agua Fria
      River just south of Black Canyon City, and photographed two
      libellulids:
      Sympetrum danae-black meadowhawk
      Libellula luctuosa- widow skimmer

      The black meadowhawk, if I've identified it correctly, is possibly a
      new county record?

      The photos can be seen at:
      http://www.gc.maricopa.edu/biology/aznature/pages/libellulidae.html

      Ryan Sawby
    • Doug Aguillard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2004
        Please include State, since SoWestOdes covers such a large area, and please
        include your mailing address on all post.

        Doug Aguillard
        San Diego, CA
        doug@...