request for information

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16 6:04 PM
      Hello, all.

      Enrique González of Mexico City is trying to neaten up the Mexican odonate list, and, as always, I'm trying to help him. I listed Big Bluet (Enallagma durum) from Tamaulipas and Brimstone Clubtail (Stylurus intricatus) from Chihuahua in one of my earlier compiled lists of Mexican odonates, based on "specimens collected by others." Now I find that I don't have any records to support those claims. I'm confident that at some time - 20 years ago or more - I did see those specimens or was assured they existed, but now I have no recollection. I might have seen them in a museum collection, but I can only fantasize about having a perfect memory.

      Does anyone on these lists have any knowledge of either of these species in Mexico?

      Thanks.

      Dennis
      dennispaulson@...