Re: [CalOdes] San Diego County

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      Happy New Year!!
      It seems that in both CA and AZ we have new late flight dates for Arroyo
      Bluet, which, in both states hasn't been seen in Jan and in CA it hasn't
      been seen in Feb, so I think if anyone sees them now it will be a late
      date rather than an early date.
      There are a few other species where January is the LATE not the EARLY date.
      So far the species have been reported in early January, but not Feb. or
      in some cases in March are (early and late date):
      *Blue-eyed Darner
      *CA
      3/12/2005

      1/15/2010

      AZ
      2/23/AZ 12/31/2011

      *Roseate Skimmer*
      CA
      4/7/2006 1/27/2002

      AZ
      all year

      I'll be sending out a new list of last reports for CA some time soon.

      Wishing EVERYONE a wonderful, peaceful (except for dragonflies buzzing
      around!) New Year!!
      Kathy