Persephone's Darners in Grant County, NM

  • artfullbirds
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2011
      Glad to see that Robert Behrstock and Dave Welling observed the Dashed Ringtails.

      In addition to the Dashed Ringtails that my wife and I found, we also observed several Persephone's Darners. We did not post this earlier as I was not too sure what kind of darners they were. Many thanks to Robert Larsen, Greg Lasley, John Abbott and Dennis Paulson for taking the time to id my photos. This was also a first photo documentation submitted to Odonata Central.

      If anyone is wanting to look for these species, the directions are again posted below: