updated north American species list by state

  • Intl Odonata Research Inst
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011
      Group:

      In preparation for the forthcoming new edition of the Dragonflies of N.A.
      (which will draw from this list), I have updated my web site list to reflect
      published records since the last update. Please check it over for your
      particular state/province for accuracy.

      Thanks.

      Web site is at www.iodonata.net <http://www.iodonata.net/> select "Species
      List" then "North American Anisoptera"

      Please check the Zygoptera list while you at it.

      Please send additions, deletions, etc. with reference

      Thanks.

      Bill Mauffray

      International Odonata Research Institute

      PO Box 147100

      Gainesville FL 32614-7100

      352-219-3141 cell

      iodonata@...