Blitz photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2011
      I've added Dave's and my photos from the Blitz to our Flickr account at
      the link below.
      The set contains some photos taken en route to and after the Blitz while
      we were with the Oritis.

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/26704961@N03/sets/72157627776382714/

      There is a 'set within a set' of the photos taken at Havasu National
      Wildlife Refuge. This set is so that we can share the photos with Jack
      Allen, the Refuge Biologist, who was so supportive of our venture. It
      is located at
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/26704961@N03/sets/72157627652983485/
      If you don't have your own website for photos and would like to add your
      photos to this set, send me email sized images and I'll add them to the
      set with your name in the photo's description.