Re: [CalOdes] Blue Dasher at Tahoe

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      Will and all,

      This is all wonderful, and I'd like to encourage Will to post these NV
      records to the SoWestOdes group too!
      Please record this Blue Dasher record at Odonata Central (OC) where we
      record all new county, distribution and flight data records.
      I track flight data for NV and this is also just 2 days shy of the
      latest anyone has reported them in NV with the late date being 8/30/09
      recorded on a photo at OC.

      Indeed, you have recorded some new late flight dates for NV:
      Northern Spreadwing - old late date 7/23/01 on a photo at OC.
      Emerald Spreadwing - old late date 7/10/96 on a photo given me by Rosser
      Garrison.
      This is a new date, for my records anyway, for Paddle-tailed Darner as I
      didn't have a date for the species for the state.

      And according to OC, it appears the Paddle-tailed and Common Green
      Darners are new records for Carson City County as is the Emerald
      Spreadwing. By any chance do you have a photo of either of them also?

      Thanks!!
      Kathy

      dba Azalea Creek Publishing azalea@... fax:707-823-2911