Re: [SoWestOdes] Question about Great Spreadwing (Archilestes grandis)

  • Scott E. Severs
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2011
      Jim and Dennis,

      Thank you both for this discussion, as I have had the same behavior the last
      two Augusts in my tiny, yet buggy, Longmont Colorado yard. Generally between
      three to five Great Spreadwings hanging around, and all brown-eyed. Most of
      them are gone now. Nearest water about three blocks away.

      --Scott

      Scott E. Severs
      Longmont, CO
      (303)218-0830 mobile