Corrections- Gila Co. 5/28 and Maricopa Co. 5/30

  • ryansawby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 4:47 PM
      Hi all,
      Thanks to those who have exposed my faults in matters odonatological :) It
      truly fills me with great joy to see so many paying such close attention to
      these lists; you are all such a dedicated lot. Here are corrections to the
      5/28 and 5/30 lists:
      5/28
      Mexican forktail- Ishnura demorsa, not damula
      5/30
      Orthemis ferruginea
      Brechmorhoga mendax, not pertinax

      Thanks to Kathy for the web corrections. BTW, I sure have been enjoying the
      new guide.
      Ryan