Re: [CalOdes] 2011 SoCal Blitz

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      That would be Clark Co, NV and I do have a 'hit list' made up for it
      but the info would need to be gleaned from this older word.doc which I
      don't have time to edit it right now...
      I'll put it in the CalOdes and SoWest Odes files under the name "2011
      BlitzcClarkCo.doc"

      dba Azalea Creek Publishing azalea@... fax:707-823-2911