Oregon dragonfly guides are in!!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2011
      I've got one in-hand! What a beautiful book!
      I love the dedications even! And I know all the photographers except one!
      Nice work Dennis, Jim, Ray, Ron, Steve(s) and all!!
      The pictorial key and the morphology charts are so nicely done....
      And I love all the 'wonder of dragonflies' images!
      I can't wait to get into the species accounts. It's SO wonderful that
      you've even got larva/nymph images!
      Love the half page images of males and female!
      I think everyone in the pacific northwest could benefit by owning this
      treasure!!
      Kathy Biggs
      Ps. I only have 3 books left to offer at the special introductory rate:
      http://southwestdragonflies.net/Dragonflies%20and%20Damselflies%20of%20Oregon.html
      Those of you who've already ordered, we hope to mail the books out tomorrow.

      dba Azalea Creek Publishing azalea@... fax:707-823-2911