back issues of Odonatologica available

  • IORI
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      Group:

      I am doing spring cleaning here at FSCA/IORI.
      I have the following year sets of Odonatologica's [new copies] at
      drastically reduce price: (60-70% off)

      1987-$30
      1988-$30
      1995-$30
      1996-$25
      1997-$25
      1998-$25
      1999-$30
      2000-$30
      2001-$30
      2002-$35
      2003-$40
      2004-$40
      2005-$40
      2006-$40

      All sets of 4
      Plus S&H
      Please let me know what you want. I have singles on some of the other years.

      Bill Mauffray
      International Odonata Research Institute
      PO Box 147100
      Gainesville FL 32614-7100
      352-219-3141 cell
      <mailto:iodonata@...> iodonata@...