87new images on website and call for ids

  • ryansawby
    May 1, 2004
      Hi all,
      I've got new images up on my odonate page:
      http://www.gc.maricopa.edu/biology/aznature/pages/odonates.html

      The things I need help with are toward the bottom in the id section. If you've been to the page before, check out the "What's new" to see what's been added recently. All of the images in the id section, with the exception of the very last two, came from a single locality this afternoon at Slate Creek and the Agua Fria. Others seen: many desert firetails, several flame skimmers and a common whitetail.

      Enjoy and I look forward to your id help,
      Ryan Sawby