14702-day dragonfly workshop

    Jun 14, 2014
      Dave and I teach a 2-day workshop in southern Oregon (aka the State of Jefferson) next month.
      You can sign up for either day, or both days:
      Day 1 - Introduction to State of Jefferson Dragonflies http://www.thesfi.org/Page.asp?NavID=712
      Day 2 - Intermediate State of Jefferson Dragonflies http://www.thesfi.org/Page.asp?NavID=713 - This is the ONLY Intermediate level course we teach. We will be discussing dragonfly migration with Celeste Mazzacano of the Xerces Society's Migratory Dragonfly Project. Learn how YOU can help...

      The Siskiyou Field Institute at the Deer Creek Center in Selma, OR is a beautiful place, adjacent to a huge hanging Darlingtonia fen. It was frequented by John Wayne and we often watch a family of foxes as we eat breakfast &/or dinner out on the covered patio.

      Please let anyone you know who is interested in Odonata about this. THANKS!!