      From: "dennispaulson@..." <dennispaulson@...>
      To: Ann Johnson <aj@...>
      Cc: SoWestOdes@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:12 AM
      Subject: Re: [SoWestOdes] AZOdes Website

      Ann,

      I think what you are writing will be a perennial problem, as group after group is formed and website after website is set up. There are already far too many such things for me to keep track of, and at one time I prided myself on being up on all things odonate. The ease of doing all this prompts many to do it on their own rather than contribute to a centralized place, and I suspect that this decentralization will continue apace. This trend has to lead to the dilution of already established programs, and yours is a good example. I pine for the days when it was easy to keep track of dragonflies or anything else!

      Dennis