      From: "Ann Johnson" <aj@...>
      To: SoWestOdes@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:44:03 PM
      Subject: [SoWestOdes] AZOdes Website

      What seemed like a good idea many years ago; i.e., a centralized repository of Arizona county records and early/late dates, has just never taken off.  I just checked the record review queue again and there has been nothing new entered in well over a year so I am beginning to dismantle things.  AZODES.COM domain is due to expire on 4 November and I am going to let that happen.  If anyone is interested in that domain name for themselves, let me know ASAP and I can transfer it to you before one of those scalpers grabs it and wants to sell it for $1000!  The site will continue to be hosted on http://azodes.org/ until next spring when it expires.  If you want that name before it happens, let me know that as well.  As much as I like having good information available on the web, I really hate having stuff that is inaccurate and this site is rapidly falling into that category and must go away.  Hopefully Odonata Central will be helpful to everyone at least on the county level and thanks to Kathy the early and late dates are kept in a spreadsheet from messages posted here.

      Enjoy your bugs down there!  It is supposed to be 30 degrees here by morning.  Ugh.

      Ann Johnson

      5362 120th Ave

      Norwalk, IA 50211