1311Re: Pond Dragons

    Mar 7, 2013
      Interesting!
      So far I've heard back from ~a dozen ponds. They have totaled 78
      different species, with Common Whitetail the most common and the 30
      species at Doug Danforth's pond in Arizona the highest count!
      If you're in any other Ode discussion groups, or even a pond discussion
      group, could you please share my request?

      If you have a pond, and record the species of dragonflies that visit
      it, could you please send a copy of your list of species, and the
      state you reside in to Kathy Biggs bigsnest@....

      THANKS!!