1297Third edition of Dragonflies of North America - expected in a few months

  • IORI
    Dec 2, 2012
      Finally announcing the new edition of DRAGONFLIES OF NORTH AMERICA by James
      G. Needham, Minter J. Westfall, Jr., & Michael L. May, including numerous
      additions and corrections for all the currently known species of North
      American dragonflies (Anisoptera) from Alaska to northern Mexico and the
      Greater Antilles. The text is completely revised, with keys, figures and
      drawings for all the species (including larvae) known as of 2012; as well
      as, updated checklist to all species, a bibliography, glossary, distribution
      table, and index.

      The projected date for the next edition is January, 2013. The list price
      according to the publisher is estimated to be $130,00. Advance orders are be
      taken now with FREE S&H for $130 US deliveries, $142 Canada & Mexico,
      $152.00 elsewhere. (includes S&H). Florida residents must add 6.25% sales
      tax.

      ALSO: I have back issues of some Odonatologica for sale. Goto the web site
      below and look under books and supplies. e-mail me your needs list.

      I have about 25 copies left of Sid Dunkle's "Dragonflies Though Binoculars"
      for $12.00 each (includes S&H) to US addresses, slightly higher for foreign
      addresses.

      All funds are US and must be PAID IN ADVANCE by check or money order made
      payable to "International Odonata Research Institute" or I.O.R.I. All
      profits will go to the International Odonata Research Institute.
      VISA/MC CARD ORDERS use PAYPAL to pay online: Only 3% surcharge (use the
      formula X/. 97) [email your order to iodonata@... and you will be
      reverse billed though your email - Paypal account is not necessary using
      this method] Or Send Check (US funds only) to: I.O.R.I. % 4525 NW 53RD LN
      Gainesville, Fl 32653 USA, Attn: Bill Mauffray

      Bill Mauffray
      International Odonata Research Institute
      4525 NW 53RD LN
      Gainesville FL 32653
      352-219-3141 cell
      iodonata@... <mailto:iodonata@...>