123dragonfly migration sightings in northridge

    Jul 1, 2004
      I JUST received this email. I wonder if they are MORE Red Rock Skimmers
      (P. lineatipes) on the move?? Very interesting!
      If anyone lives in the area, please let me know if you are seeing
      any....
      Kathy Biggs

      Subject:
      dragonfly migration sightings in northridge
      Date:
      Thu, 1 Jul 2004 16:51:11 EDT
      From:
      Mscrigg@...
      To:
      bigsnest@...

      ive been observing hundreds of medium sized ,red colored dragonflys
      migrating through my backyard during the last two days .i would estimate
      that one enters my yard
      every five seconds or so.......this must mean that millions are passing
      through the san fernando valley.......thought some one would be
      interested.....found you on the
      net......

      Biggs Family Nesting Site http://www.sonic.net/~bigsnest