I did find a few more species today at Tohono Chul Park. A somewhat worn Metal Mark on a Baja Fairy Duster and a new Checkered White. A Monarch was stillskfeyrer
Details here: ALERT! Riverside Insect Fair, CA - April 18th | InsectNet.com Forum http://insectnet.proboards.com/thread/6188/alert-riverside-insect-fair-aprilseawardlane
Yesterday Mary Klinkel and I butterflied in Sabino Canyon yesterday on a mostly sunny and warm day and found a year high 33 species. As there was lots ofpneurona
We're most interested in sightings of any kind and any discussions about the Butterflies of the region. Taboo is the debate of Collecting/Anti-collecting.
- Mar 26, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.