Wilderness Pass in National Forest.

  • Kenneth Davenport
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2013
      All:

      I have obtained the Pass slips at Madera Canyon (AZ) on a couple occasions
      since that became mandatory. What is good is that there is a pay station
      below the canyon...in contrast to southern California where the nearest
      place to buy a Wilderness Pass may be over an hours drive away or not really
      available at all.

      I have also bought similar Passes or tickets in the Sedona-Oak Creek
      Canyon area (AZ) and those are confusing: Does one Pass cover every place?
      Or do you need separate ones for each area?

      Best Wishes, Ken Davenport
      kdavenport93306@... or flutterflies93306@...
      For more information: http://www.tils-ttr.org
      TILS Motto: "We can not protect that which we do not know" C 1999