RE: [SoWestLep] Desert Orangetips on Wing Maricopa County?

  • Todd Stout
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
      Thanks Koji and David.

      Todd

      Todd L. Stout
      Raising Butterflies
      http://www.raisingbutterflies.org/about-me/
      http://www.facebook.com/Raising.Butterflies
      <mailto:todd@...> todd@...
      801-326-4683

      _____

      From: SoWestLep@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SoWestLep@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Kojiro Shiraiwa
      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 1:25 PM
      To: <SoWestLep@yahoogroups.com>; <desertleps@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [SoWestLep] Desert Orangetips on Wing Maricopa County?

      Cabbage White was out in Newport Beach last Wednesday. Orange tips should be
      out soon.

      Koji

      2013/02/01 12:20、"Todd Stout" todd@...
      <mailto:todd%40raisingbutterflies.org> > のメッセージ:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I'm curious if any of you Phoenix and/or Tucson locals have seen an
      > Anthocharis cethura pima (desert orangetip) on wing? I'm sensing that
      we're
      > within 48 hours; but, I'm not down there. :)
      >
      > Todd
      >
      > Todd L. Stout
      > Raising Butterflies
      > http://www.raisingbutterflies.org/about-me/
      > http://www.facebook.com/Raising.Butterflies
      > todd@... <mailto:todd%40raisingbutterflies.org>
      > 801-326-4683

    • Hank Brodkin
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
        Todd:
        While we are having a few warm days in our neck of the woods, the mustards
        on our property have not emerged. But we are at 5000'. Perhaps at lower
        elevations???

        Hank Brodkin
        Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
        31°26’59.8”N 110°16’02.8”W
        hbrodkin@...
        "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
        "Finding Butterflies in Arizona - a Guide to the Best Sites"
        http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/hbrodkin/
        I'm curious if any of you Phoenix and/or Tucson locals have seen an
        Anthocharis cethura pima (desert orangetip) on wing? I'm sensing that we're
        within 48 hours; but, I'm not down there. :)

        Todd

        Todd L. Stout
        Raising Butterflies
        http://www.raisingbutterflies.org/about-me/