Re: [SoWestLep] Desert Orangetips on Wing Maricopa County?

  • Kojiro Shiraiwa
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
      Cabbage White was out in Newport Beach last Wednesday. Orange tips should be out soon.

      Koji

      2013/02/01 12:20、"Todd Stout" <todd@...> のメッセージ:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I'm curious if any of you Phoenix and/or Tucson locals have seen an
      > Anthocharis cethura pima (desert orangetip) on wing? I'm sensing that we're
      > within 48 hours; but, I'm not down there. :)
      >
      > Todd
      >
      > Todd L. Stout
      > Raising Butterflies
      > http://www.raisingbutterflies.org/about-me/
      > http://www.facebook.com/Raising.Butterflies
      > todd@...
      > 801-326-4683

    • Todd Stout
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2013
        Thanks Koji and David.

        Todd

        Todd L. Stout
        Raising Butterflies
        http://www.raisingbutterflies.org/about-me/
        http://www.facebook.com/Raising.Butterflies
        <mailto:todd@...> todd@...
        801-326-4683

        _____

        Cabbage White was out in Newport Beach last Wednesday. Orange tips should be
        out soon.

        Koji

        2013/02/01 12:20、"Todd Stout" todd@...
        <mailto:todd%40raisingbutterflies.org> > のメッセージ:

        > Hi everyone,
        >
        > I'm curious if any of you Phoenix and/or Tucson locals have seen an
        > Anthocharis cethura pima (desert orangetip) on wing? I'm sensing that
        we're
        > within 48 hours; but, I'm not down there. :)
        >
        > Todd
        >
        > Todd L. Stout
        > Raising Butterflies
        > http://www.raisingbutterflies.org/about-me/
        > http://www.facebook.com/Raising.Butterflies
        > todd@... <mailto:todd%40raisingbutterflies.org>
        > 801-326-4683

      • Hank Brodkin
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2013
          Todd:
          While we are having a few warm days in our neck of the woods, the mustards
          on our property have not emerged. But we are at 5000'. Perhaps at lower
          elevations???

          Hank Brodkin
          Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
          31°26’59.8”N 110°16’02.8”W
          hbrodkin@...
          "Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide"
          "Finding Butterflies in Arizona - a Guide to the Best Sites"
          http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/hbrodkin/