Acacia II F3F For sale

  • gary legerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Hello I am selling my Acacia II F3F
      This plane has been sitting too long and I need some cash. This would be a great first F3F ship. The center panel is essentially brand new and perfect. Tips are in good shape with the tops near perfect. Tip bottoms have some rash and dings but nothing that would affect the performance and structure. Comes with JR DS368’s for flaps and ailerons, and Hitec 225’s for v-tails. All linkages are still tight. Has a receiver but the battery needs replacing. I also have 3 extra wing joiners for the plane. Comes with a very nice wing and fuse carrying bag also. I believe I also have ballast for the plane but will have to hunt it down. From what I remember I think that it has a slightly larger ballast tube than what is on the newer planes but I am not 100 percent sure on that. Would prefer a local SoCal sale but will ship if necessary. If you want to call me I can go over some more details about the plane.I can send more pics too if you'd like.
      You can see pics on RC Groups in the F/S section.

      $699

      Thanks, Gary Legerton Cell: 619-200-9496