Re: Any update on Temecula Fires???

  • maniac5285
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2004
      --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "David Paulino W6RVC/WPVX703"
      <djpaulino@y...> wrote:
      > Any updates would be appreciated, I'm in Lakeside right now, live
      in
      > Temecula..heard some radio traffic in referance to Butterfield
      Stage
      > Rd., that's about a mile from my house.
      > Thanks, Dave

      Eagle Fire started near Eagle Crest rd X Via Pascal Rd. This is
      southeast of temecula, just southeast of redhawk. The fire is on the
      south side of 79, last time I heard. It is burning east, SE, and NE,
      not towards town. Recent estimate puts it as 425+ ac.

      Lat: 33.467394
      Lon: -117.071628

      Also a fire on pendleton, I don't about threats to De Luz. Also a
      fire in Sedco hills, the Gafford Fire.