Re: "Old Fire" Comms in print

  • bbfires
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 21, 2004
      I sent an email to the newspaper and the San Bern City FD last Wed..
      Haven't heard from either. Unfortunately the email to the FD was to
      the webmaster not a PIO. I'm hoping it gets to someone who will reply.

      I can always send more emails or a written letter. Or, even call.

      waiting,
      Brent

      --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, Mike Meadows <meadows@k...> wrote:
      > Brent, audio would be great........I'm sure they have it edited
      > down......
      >
      > bbfires wrote:
      >
      > > I'm assuming you mean audio copies, correct? or do you mean full
      text

      > > copies? Either way I should be able to find out.
      > > Brent-
    • Mike Meadows
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 23, 2004
        appreciate your help Brent...thanks, Mike

        bbfires wrote:

        > I sent an email to the newspaper and the San Bern City FD last Wed..
        > Haven't heard from either. Unfortunately the email to the FD was to
        > the webmaster not a PIO. I'm hoping it gets to someone who will reply.
        >
        > I can always send more emails or a written letter. Or, even call.
        >
        > waiting,
        > Brent
        >

        > --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, Mike Meadows <meadows@k...> wrote:
        > > Brent, audio would be great........I'm sure they have it edited
        > > down......
        > >
        > > bbfires wrote:
        > >
        > > > I'm assuming you mean audio copies, correct? or do you mean full
        > text
        > > >
        > > > copies? Either way I should be able to find out.
        > > > Brent-

        > SoCalFire-Owner@yahoogroups.com
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        [click here]