(fwd) [EDIS] RED FLAG WARNING [Info: Statewide]

  • Smokey Behr
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2001
      Okay, this one makes the whole eastern half of the state under a red
      flag fire weather warning. Let's keep on our toes, and be safe out
      there.

      On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 11:46:23 -0700, EDIS Email Service

      From: Office of Emergency Services

      GEOGRAPHICAL AREA COORDINATION CENTER
      INTERAGENCY FIRE FORECAST WARNING UNIT
      RIVERSIDE,CALIFORNIA 0900 pdt Wednesday August 8,
      2001
      RED FLAG WARNING FOR SCATTERED DRY THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE
      INYO FOREST TODAY FROM 1400 HOURS THROUGH 1800.
      RED FLAG WARNING FOR DRY THUNDERSTORMS OVER THE SAN
      BERNARDINO AND CLEVELAND MOUNTAINS (EXCEPT SANTA ANA RANGE),
      JOSHUA TREE PARK, DEATH VALLEY PARK, EASTERN IMPERIAL COUNTY AND
      THE EASTERN MOHAVE DESERT TODAY FROM 1400 HOURS THROUGH 1800
      HOURS.

      For more information contact:
      For more information contact the Warning Center at OES (916)262-1621

      EDIS-08-08-01 1134 PDT

      EDIS is operated by the Governor's Office of Emergency Services,
      State of California. This email relay is offered by incident.com
      as a public service. Because of the complexity of this system and
      its dependence on other systems, we cannot be responsible for
      delays or failures in transmission.

      After months of searching, the DC Police finally found something dead in Rep. Gary Condit's (D/CA) apartment... His career.
      --
      John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit
      mailto:n5vzq@...