New file uploaded to SoCalFire

  • SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 67 , Jun 30, 2001
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SoCalFire
      group.

      File : /HELISPOT.PDF
      Uploaded by : gothbehr@...
      Description : .PDF file of the Ventura County Helispots. Don't ask me no questions about where I got this, and I won't tell you no lies.

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      gothbehr@...
    • SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
      Message 67 of 67 , Aug 29, 2009
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SoCalFire
        group.

        File : /2009 OES Engine Types.pdf
        Uploaded by : n6uru <groupsmail@...>
        Description : Strike Team Engine Type Standards

        n6uru <groupsmail@...>