Re: [SoCalFire] Videographer arrested for arson

  • Juan
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2003
      regarding Arson suspect...contact me off line. vns@...

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: bb911
      To: SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 02, 2003 10:34 AM
      Subject: [SoCalFire] Videographer arrested for arson

      Young man arrested for a 5,000 acre wildfire last year in Leona
      Valley. Apparently had own company called Code 3 Media Productions--
      at least according to good LA Times article (too difficult to link
      to). If you happen to know anything about the type of vehicle this
      man drove when recording please send me an email with description.
      Any info. would be appreciated.

      Link to short article about him:

      http://www.nbc4.tv/news/2375659/detail.html

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Mike Meadows
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 2, 2003
        I've seen him at several wildland fires and he drives a large dark blue
        ford or chevy with antennies on the trunk I believe.

        bb911 wrote:

        > Young man arrested for a 5,000 acre wildfire last year in Leona
        > Valley. Apparently had own company called Code 3 Media Productions--
        > at least according to good LA Times article (too difficult to link
        > to). If you happen to know anything about the type of vehicle this
        > man drove when recording please send me an email with description.
        > Any info. would be appreciated.
        >
        > Link to short article about him:
        >
        > http://www.nbc4.tv/news/2375659/detail.html
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        [click here]

        > SoCalFire-Owner@yahoogroups.com

      • captscott
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 2, 2003
          What kind of info are you looking for and why?

          Scott

          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 3, 2003
            I'm looking for as much info. as possible about any free lance
            videographer/photographer (starting with his vehicle plate, make ,
            color, model, and antennas) who may have been at recent wildland
            fire. I can't say anymore, except that I and the USFS would be
            greatful for any info. Thanks.

            -- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "captscott" <captscott@j...> wrote:
            > What kind of info are you looking for and why?
            >
            > Scott

          • captscott
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 3, 2003
              That is a pretty tall order as there are at least a dozen stringers around the LA area and at least half that show up at most brush fires during the season in any number of different vehicles.

              Scott

            • hosetotr@earthlink.net
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 5, 2003
                So if you were there with a camera, you're a suspect or at least a person
                "of interest"???????

                NOW THAT IS PROFILING!!!!!

                Glad we moved from California when I was 7.

                > That is a pretty tall order as there are at least a dozen stringers around
                the LA area and at least half that show up at most brush fires during the
                season in any number of different vehicles.

                > Scott

              • Jeffrey
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 6, 2003
                  wow politics this is like being on bay scan can it
                  folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                • bb911
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 6, 2003
                    I only realized that very recently. Saw LA times article on
                    stringers. Congratulations, as you are one of the few who realized
                    what I was looking for! Thanks.

                    --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "captscott" <captscott@j...> wrote:
                    > That is a pretty tall order as there are at least a dozen stringers
                    around the LA area and at least half that show up at most brush fires
                    during the season in any number of different vehicles.

                    > Scott

                  • bb911
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 6, 2003
                      Don't have a clue what you're talking about.

                      --- In SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com, "hosetotr@e..."
                      <hosetotrgroup@e...> wrote:
                      > So if you were there with a camera, you're a suspect or at least a
                      person
                      > "of interest"???????
                      >
                      > NOW THAT IS PROFILING!!!!!
                      >
                      > Glad we moved from California when I was 7.

                    • bb911
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 6, 2003
                        Once again, I don't know what your comments have to do with topic --
                        which I started.