  • Nick
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2003
      I am updating my CDF 1-Page guide to include county fire dispatches in
      areas where CDF is not the primary fire/medical responce agency. Here
      in BTU, CDF is the county fire so it works out well; however, on a
      trip into Sonoma County, listening to LNU West was like listening to
      drywall. I want the scope of this guide to remain wide, so I don't
      want to include anything that is on a trunked system. I also don't
      want to bother with checkback nets... I know many counties have
      dispatches on one freq and then one or many other freqs for responce
      checkback. I think that would get into too much detail for a statewide
      map. You can check out my current version here:

      http://members.cox.net/scanchico/maps/CDF_1Page.pdf

      So if anyone lives in a county fire area where CDF is not really a
      factor until the vegitation fires, or have any other ideas about what
      you would like to see on the map, send me the info off-list and I will
      update guide. Thanks for your help.

      Nick

      --
      Web Page: http://members.cox.net/scanchico/
    • Jake H
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2003
        Hi Nick. Those maps are very nice. I have some stuff for Santa
        Barbara since they're contract. I know Placer county has an active
        county dispatch. Not quite sure the difference between county
        dispatch, and their 151.325 CDF though.
        Jake