Edwards AFB Fire Department

  • d952@mohaveaz.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2001
      Anyone have any details as to how many stations (locations) apparatus
      (of course being an alternate Shuttle site they will have all kinds
      of very specialized and support equiopment)including C3 vehicles and
      Crash-Fire-Rescue?

      Where may I go & view some photos of there apparatus?
    • Radioman48@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2001
        I think I can get some good info for you. My neighbor is an FAE there. Be
        very specific with your questions and I will forward them on to him.