Re: [SoCalFire] Orc Fire Inv6 has a suspect at gunpoint

  • Nic
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
      Was that behind Carmel's? if so , that is my uncle's restaurant! I doubt
      it was open on TG.

      Chad Kurthy wrote:

      >FYI, suspect is in custody and the incident is Code 4.
      >
      >Chad

    • Chad Kurthy
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
        Yes, it was behind your uncles restaurant, but I don't think that it
        involved his restaurant. It they were tracking a suspect and found him
        behind Carmel's.

        Chad

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2002
          Weird , Do you remember the guy that torched the Guitar Center a few
          years back, I think they caught him through the purchase of the lighter
          fluid & matches, That was also behind his restaurant. again weird!