Re: [SoCalFire] SoCal Breaking News

  • Michael O'Rourke
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 15, 2002
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "code3media" <code3media@...>
      To: <SoCalFire@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, November 15, 2002 2:39 PM
      Subject: [SoCalFire] SoCal Breaking News

      > Post your In Progress Incidents at this new group:

      SoCalFire-Owner@yahoogroups.com

      Breaking news? *I* don't see no breaking news....
    • code3media
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2002
        It's a NEW Group!!! Only been alive 30 Minutes!

        You've gotta post news to get news.

        This group was created because the owner of InProgress closed the
        group.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2002
          > It's a NEW Group!!! Only been alive 30 Minutes!

          AH! You never SAID it was a new group...