Re: Radios

  • alain_5277
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 28, 2002
      "Does anyone no anyone that can modify these radios. Or have any good
      deals
      on mobile rigs themselves. I have been on E-Bay, but I keep losing
      those damn
      auctions. Well thanks guys and gals for any info."

      I am a member of a Human Resources Department for a large Southern
      California municipality; one of the prerequisits for firefighters &
      EMT's that we hire is an awareness of the difference between "k-n-o-w"
      and "n-o".

      Basic communication skills, written and verbal, exchanged during the
      interview process are scrutinized and screened.

      Your assertion of being a "firefighter" leaves one suspect...

      Loretta, wife of a firefighter...mother of a firefighter.

      > I have radios that are cut, and work on all bands, But also have a
      Military
      > License to use them.
      >
      > Most radios are already certified as to being in band when cut,
      however
      > the theives stealing them, and using them on public service is bad.
      >
      > Hope the will iams fire is getting more inder control out your way
      >
      > mark retired Captian
      >

      > World Wide Veterans Radio----www.geocities.com/firebaseradio/
    • Bret Aguilar
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
        I'm the senior network engineer for a large regional hospital in the LA
        area and one of our prerequisites for being hired is not being too much of
        a snotty know-it-all who jumps into somebody's stuff because of a spelling
        error and then misspells the word prerequisite.

        Your assertion of being smarter because you have a cheesy HR job is suspect.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2002
          You misspelled "prerequisite" .

          Reread your last post and think about those "Basic communication skills,
          written and verbal" and how you personally judge people.

          You must be new to the Internet. Spelling flames are a serious no-no. Now
          you "no" why.

          You're welcome.