OT: Blowin' my own horn

  • Smokey Behr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      As many of you know, and have seen by my past .sig file, I have been
      associated with the Incident Paging Network
      (http://www.incidentpage.net) for some time now.

      The CAL-Statewide chapter has been without an administrator for about
      8 months, since the previous admin resigned. I applied for the
      position of Chapter Admin in November, and after much hemming and
      hawing by the Grand Poobahs over at IPN, they've seen fit to allow me
      to take over.

      We're looking for a few good people to become dispatchers all over the
      country. All it takes is 20 hours per month of listening to your
      scanner and sending out dispatches using your internet-enabled
      computer.

      If you're in Central California, we need you. There's a big hole that
      needs to be filled, especially since the only time anything comes out
      of there is when I'm visiting my parents, or dispatching off CHP-CAD.

      Some of the benefits of becoming an IPN dispatcher are: a free premium
      membership, and the chance to win a free pager with service or even a
      free scanner.

      I hope to see some of you join and dispatch for us soon!

      --
      John "Smokey Behr" Gleichweit
      mailto:n5vzq@...