Re: [SoCalFire] I am Locutus of Yahoo...

  • Smokey Behr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2001
      If you don't already have a Yahoo! identity, then you need to go and
      register, and convert your egroups subscription. If you are a Yahoo!
      member, then just convert your membership over. The conversion process
      adds the address where you recieve your egroups to your Yahoo!
      identity.

      --
      Smokey Behr
      Come see our ratties! http://connect.to/ratcam