OCFA July 4th Strike Teams

  • Chad Kurthy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002
      The Orange County Fire Authority will have 2 strike teams assembled on July 4th from 10am to 10pm. This is strictly due to the Fourth of July and NOT due to weather conditions. A Type III Strike Team will be staged at Orc FS20 (On the former El Toro Marine Base), and a Type I Strike Team will be staged at Orc FS51 (Irvine Spectrum area). Both will be staged all day incase of a veggie fire. If anyone has any questions you can email me, but I will be working as Battalion7's aid tomorrow in the field so I will return all emails before I leave tomorrow morning.

      Have a safe 4th,

      Chad