I hate it when that happens...

  • Smokey Behr
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2000
      Well, my free e-mail provider decided to close its POP and SMTP
      servers for a while. Seems some a**hole spammers were (ab)using the
      service, and made it unbearable for us legitimate users. So my old
      address is going to be put on the back burner, and I'm going to be
      using a different address. If you need to send me anything off-list,
      send it to gothbehr@....

      While I tolerated a minor amount of spam in the other account, I will
      tolerate ZERO spam in this one. If you make the mistake of spamming me
      on this account, you will be ruthlessly hunted down and net.killed. If
      you are within live larting distance, expect to be visited by the ever
      present clue-by-four.

      Your moderator,
      (Uncle) Smokey Behr

      --